Monday, December 8, 2014

Here are the Winners!!!

For our DT or Team Coordinator call scroll down or go HERE

And here are the winners of our last challenge of the year!!!!

Digis from Emma Canning
 

Winners!!
From Helen's blog: 
Aw, this is sweet! Love the adorable image and your colour combo - one of my favourites for holiday cards! 
 and
and 

Digis from Bugaboo Stamps

From Fabiola's blog:
I do love this card, it's just so so cute, great colouring design paper 
and love the added dry embossing. Great card.
 and


Image from QKR Stampede
QKR
From Heather's blog:
This is WONDERFUL!!! Love that image.. Love your shaker!! Just perfect!!

and last but not least the winner of 
some digis from Anne's Digital is:

Please contact Patty Chalas at pattychalas@hotmail.com to coordinate your prize!
 Thanks again to you all for playing along this year with us and hope to see you back again in 2015.

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! That's wonderful! Thanks for the win! I'll email you shortly! Congrats to all of the winners! I would like to wish you and your DT a very Happy Holiday!

Karen Hasheck said...

I see my name as a winner, but am not finding contact info or email address to get ahold of you to find out how to redeem my prize? My name is Karen Hasheck and my email is khasheck at gmail dot com. Thanks for picking me and I will wait to hear from you.

Rachael said...

woo hoo - thanks for picking me as a winner. Congrats to the other winners too and happy Christmas everyone! x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there and Merry Christmas! I emailed Patty on December 8 and haven't heard anything from either Patty or the prize sponsor, so I am wondering if my email went to her spam folder? I just sent her another email today but I'm hoping someone could bring this to her attention. I'm very excited about winning the Emma Canning prize! Thank you!

Christmas pictures said...

To get more Christmas pictures and Christmas photos or Christmas ghingles please visit us webpakistani.com/event/christmas-pictures-and-christmas-photos

Unknown said...

To get more Christmas Party Fashion Trends and Christmas photos or Happy Merry Christmas SMS Messages please visit us webpakistani.com/quotes-sms/happy-merry-christmas-sms-messages

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Woohoo, thanks for picking me as a winner! I emailed Patty a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything back. I'm hoping its just due to the craziness of the holiday season and that my email arrived safely. Looking forward to my prize :)